Can we look at a full wedding gallery? You bet! Instagram is a highlight reel, so it’s super important to look at a full day from a photographer. After your inquiry I’ll send over a few links so you can view galleries from real wedding days I’ve shot.
Can you tell us more about the booking process?
1. Check out my site + social media with your bae to see if you think we’d be a good fit.
2. Fill out my inquiry form on the bottom of this page ;)
3. Schedule a call so we can meet and talk about your day!
4. If we’re a good fit you’ll lock in your date by signing your contract and paying your $1000 non-refundable retainer.
5. You’re officially booked!
6. Schedule engagement pictures. Already had engagement pictures taken? Why not shoot a Super8 film with me!
7. If you have a wedding coordinator, we’ll talk timeline details. If not, you and I will have a timeline drafted around 8 weeks before the wedding day.
8. Final payment made 30 days before your wedding.
9. Timeline set in stone 2 weeks before wedding. The three of us will have a final call in the week leading up to the wedding.
10. Wedding dayyyyyyyy
11. You’ll get your gallery in one month!
12. Order any prints, albums, or canvases so you can have reminders of your special day!
How much are your packages?
Photography packages range from half day coverage to weekend long coverage. A $1000 non refundable retainer is required at the time of booking for all packages. Inquire via the contact form to you'll have access to a detailed price guide - tailored packages available to meet the storytelling needs of your day.
Custom add ons include:
Day after couples session
Bridal portraits done during your hair and make up trial
Camera rentals - 35mm film cameras for your guests and families to use on your day
Do you offer discounts of any kind?
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, just ask!
When will you send us our gallery?
You will receive your gallery in a private, online gallery. Sharing with friends and family is super easy! Your completed gallery will be sent to you one month from your wedding day (if your coverage includes film or Super8, add an additional two weeks for film processing time).
Do you have preferred vendors?
Yes! I’ve worked with countless vendors all over the US and have a list of my favorites in cities like Savannah, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Denver, Nebraska, Southern California, and beyond. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll help you connect with some of the best in the industry!
Do you offer video coverage?
As far as video content is concerned, I only offer Super8 films. If you’re looking for digital video coverage and only want to hire me for photos, I’m happy to help you find someone to fit your style. You can add Super8 video coverage onto any photo package!
Already have a photographer and just need me for Super8? Super8 only packages are available!
Looking for something other than traditional wedding coverage?
Adventure sessions, International Weddings, Portrait sessions, Engagement sessions - let's create!
Do you photograph families, maternity, or other events? No. That’s not where I specialize, but I can help connect you to some of the best in the industry! Email me your budget and a bit of what you’re hoping for and I’ll send some referrals your way.
Where will you travel? Of course! I travel to over half of of my shoots and weddings, there’s something really special about exploring a new place or rediscovering a favorite spot with your honey. Destination engagement shoots are becoming more and more popular for a reason.
Most of my time is spent between Pittsburgh, PA and Savannah, GA. Cities I occasionally shoot in: Cape May, NJ. Washington D.C. Atlanta, GA. and Chicago. Buuuut I’m happy to fly to wherever your party is at! If your wedding is in a new-to-me location I'll always arrive a few days early to familiarize myself with the area and location scout if necessary.
We’d love to have our day be captured with film! What decisions do we need to make? Yay!! I offer a few different options for film coverage. Super8mm (video), 35mm and medium format, and instant polaroid film. They all have different ways of storytelling, we can talk more on our call to see what’s the best fit for your day.
Looking for something else? Reach out! I can’t help you if you don’t ask ;)
I’m more than happy to chat on Instagram, but I get over 50 messages a day so they sometimes get lost. Best way to reach me is to use that inquiry form on the bottom of this page!